Business Manager, App Store, Middle East and Turkey
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Software and Services
Apple revolutionized personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV. Apple’s software platforms provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music or iTunes. Apple’s employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world better than we found it. Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving hundreds of millions of iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, iMessage and Mac customers. We are seeking a dynamic and passionate individual to join us and lead App Store business relationships with developers based in Middle East and Turkey. You should have a real passion for technology and experience in handling relationships.
- You have a deep passion for apps and mobile technology with a focus on games and subscription apps.
- In-depth knowledge of the mobile apps landscape, relevant 3rd party products,industry trends and regional startups.
- Relevant industry experience in business development, partnership management, product management, management consulting, or business analysis.
- Excellent leadership and superb communication skills.
- Strong analytical focus and use of metrics to make informed decisions.
- You should be results oriented, and have a self-starter attitude with a strong ambition to learn and be successful.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- You should have a track record of developing outstanding presentations and delivering them to both large and small groups, including to senior leaders.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at a time.
- Lead day-to-day relationships with Middle East and Turkey developers. - Work closely with multi-functional groups within Apple to help developers be successful. - Use metrics and methodologies to become an expert in the App Store’s business and functionality to provide well-informed guidance to developers. - Identify new market trends, business opportunities, and key potential relationships. - Champion new developers to the editorial team for editorial and marketing support. - Use developer feedback and analysis to recommend improvements. - Help developers to define new usage, user experience and business models. - Help our customers to find the greatest apps and games!
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Business or related field, MBA or equivalent degree preferred. Fluency in Arabic and English are must. Additional languages are a plus.
- The role location is in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Occasional travel to other international locations including WW HQ (Cupertino, CA).