Marketing Manager, Apple Services Middle East, Turkey and Africa
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. If you bring passion and dedication to your job, there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Marketing Manager with phenomenal ideas and a real passion for content and experience in subscription marketing and product marketing to join our Marketing team for App Store and Apple Media Products – including Apple Music, Apple Arcade, Apple TV, iTunes and Apple Podcasts – across the META region. You will be driving product adoption, engagement and customer retention across a variety of subscription businesses. Youʼll make sure our marketing programs are executed to the highest standards and with the maximum effect, focusing on our owned and earned channels as well as paid advertising as key drivers for growth.
- Experience running lifecycle marketing programs, ideally for an entertainment, music or gaming company, media platform or a consumer subscription business.
- Deep knowledge of current performance marketing tools, strategies and trends, and ability to lead coordinated campaigns from concept to execution.
- Experience using CRM programs to deliver the right message, to the right user, at the right time, through the right channel.
- Track record of success in developing and optimising push notification, email and in-app messaging programs.
- Deep understanding of the iOS ecosystem, monetization, costumer engagement and acquisition models.
- Experience with subscription.
- Strong analytical skills required, along with experience in data visualisation tools and business insights dashboards.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally within a global organisation.
- Results-oriented, upbeat and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to build strong ties to partners across multiple countries, both internally and externally.
- Hands-on attitude and excellent attention to the detail.
You will monitor results across campaigns, communicating digestible insights on a regular basis, and sharing findings to help the development of the program. You will analyse results to find opportunities and develop communication strategies based on customer insights. You will drive business growth through acquisition, user engagement and churn reduction. You will design, implement, track and optimise user flows across platforms and channels. You will collaborate with a broad range of teams, including international marketing, product marketing, business managers, editors, operations, and creative teams to ensure campaigns are aligned with business objectives and delivered in time.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Marketing or Business is a plus.
- This position is based in Dubai.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic is required. Additional languages are a plus.
- Some international travel may be required.