Marketing Lead, App Store & Apple Media Products - META
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. If you bring passion and dedication to your job, there's no telling what you could accomplish. Appleʼs employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world better than we found it. We are looking for a multifaceted, highly motivated Marketing Lead with a subscription marketing and leadership background to join our team for App Store and Apple Media Products –including Apple Music, Apple TV+, iTunes and Apple Podcasts– across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa. You will be leading a team of marketers, as well as driving product adoption, engagement and retention across a variety of subscription businesses. You’ll make sure our marketing programmes are executed to the highest standards and with the maximum effect, focusing on our owned and partner channels as key drivers for growth.
- Outstanding leadership skills, with the ability to lead by example and be very hands on with programmes and campaigns.
- Subscription marketing skills.
- Partnership skills across telcos, media and retail as well as internal cross-functional partners.
- Proven project management skills, to collaborate with multiple partners, prioritise high impact activities, and drive projects forward.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build positive relationships with partners both internally and externally.
- Understanding of the iOS ecosystem, monetisation, customer engagement and acquisition models.
- Results-oriented and analytical, with a focus on attention to detail.
You will drive growth across Apple Services through acquisition, user engagement and churn reduction via multiple channels such as Strategic Partnerships, Performance, CRM and Affiliate marketing. You will collaborate with a broad range of internal partners to ensure all programmes and campaigns are well structured and aligned with business objectives. You will analyse and optimise all projects and campaigns to find opportunities to grow based on customer insights that are aligned with Apple values. You will prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level to help develop programs.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Marketing, Analytics, Business or Economics
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.