At Home Advisor - Applecare (AUS)
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Support and Service
Apple is a vibrant organisation with offices in every major market in the world. Innovation and ease of use is seen in everything that Apple does, from award-winning product design that is both beautiful and functional to developing and marketing hardware, software and other leading products such as the number one music player in the world, iPod. Apple's success has been based on the exceptional people who are both passionate and committed to doing their best. If you would like to be part of this winning team read on. You're a problem-solver and amazing with customers. You're enthralled by the way things work, and have the ability to install, maintain, and troubleshoot your own hardware and software. You can multitask across systems and applications, analyze and resolve a variety of complex technical issues, and comfortably navigate different operating systems. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time. You're not only here to help fix technical issues, but also provide an incredible customer experience. Because you'll work independently from home, you'll need the discipline and ability to work remotely from coworkers and management. If this sounds like you, you could be the next At Home Advisor.
- Professional troubleshooting expertise or proven technical ability
- Customer service focus and passion for support
- Discipline to work remotely from home
- Availability to attend approximately four to five weeks of required online training on a fixed schedule that may include weekends
- Flexibility to work between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 12:30am AEST, including weekends, with the possibility to flex up hours depending upon business needs
- Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and criminal background check
- Successful completion of initial training
- Minimum typing speed of 35 wpm
- Must have a private and quiet workspace with an ergonomic chair and desk
- Must have High-speed Internet service (5 Mbps downlink and 1 Mbps uplink or better) from a reliable provider
As an Apple At Home Advisor, you'll be supporting many of our popular products, from iPhones to iPads to MacBooks to desktop Macs. As our customers' first point of contact, you'll be the friendly voice of Apple, providing award-winning customer service, troubleshooting, and support. We'll rely on you to listen to our customers and use your technical expertise, creativity, and passion to meet their needs — and remind them that behind our great products are amazing people. This position comes with competitive pay, great benefits, participation in our company stock plan, time off, an employee discount, and dedicated resources to support your ongoing growth and development.