Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
At Apple, we’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply reciprocal place, where everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. This position will primarily support Apple’s operations in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia, including AppleCare, the Apple Retail Store, Channel Sales and Operations, as well as assisting with other commercial matters in the region. Additionally, the position will, from time to time, support APAC-wide projects, working with colleagues across the region.
- You should have minimum 8 years Post-Qualified Experience.
- Prior in-house experience is a plus. Prior work with MNC a plus.
- You have superior verbal and written communication skills.
- You are able to work independently and collaborate expertly across business functions.
- Strong client relation skills and experience working directly with management is necessary.
- You should be a self-starter with excellent time management skills.
- Strong academics is preferred.
- You should have Contract, Competition law, Consumer law or Intellectual Property exposure.
- You should possess strong negotiation skills.
- Admitted to practice in Australia or Singapore.
- Thai, Vietnamese or Bahasa Indonesia language skills a plus to support the respective countries
You will ensure compliance of Apple’s operations with local legal requirements and internal policies; You will review and draft contractual documents and provide timely and commercial legal advice; You will work closely with, and providing support as needed to, Government Affairs and Compliance; You will provide support to other legal functions and business across Apple including Contracts, HR, Tax, Security, Internal Audit as needed;
Education & Experience
Bachelor of Laws
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.