Professional Services Engineer, Sydney
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Sales and Business Development
We are Apple Professional Services, the team responsible for long term customer success, enabling transformation through execution of Apple best practice and development of a modern IT infrastructure. You will be required to deliver Apple Professional Service projects and advise customers and partners on best practices, you work closely with technical and non-technical stakeholders communicating and partnering with both. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organisation generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers.
- No matter the audience, you are an expert at presenting. And, you’re cool under pressure. You make the complex simple and you command an audience by bringing them along for the journey. You empower others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for the Apple story. When challenged with complex questions, you share your deep knowledge of how our hardware, software and services integrate.
- You have developed excellent customer facing technical presentation, documentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. At Apple, we obsess over how people experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
- You adapt to change and find the right path without necessarily having all of the pieces to the puzzle. At Apple, things aren’t always clear but you shift gears and thrive when asked to explore new ground, rather than waiting on others.
- You think clearly. You simplify complex problems and distill big decisions down to their core. It’s rarely easy. Sometimes decisions require you to make tough calls, even after considerable time and energy has been invested - but you own it. You stand by your deep analysis, wisdom and experience to make quality and timely decisions.
- You work with customers and channel partners across the ANZ region and as such there will be travel required in this role.
- You have experience delivering technical business transformation projects to large enterprises.
- You have expert level hands-on experience with Mobile Device Management (MDM), mobile hardware and software, network infrastructure and hopefully Apple technologies (not mandatory).
We are accountable for ensuring that our enterprise customers know that with their significant investments in our technologies, everything’s going to work as promised. We are the ones who make believers out of them. We deliver technical consulting, implementations and technical readiness reviews to ensure success for Apple, partners and customers with a goal of transforming the way people work. We are Apple partners’ trusted advisors and enablers on the Apple ecosystem and best practice implementations. We deeply understand Enterprise and B2B customers’ complex IT environments and how to integrate Apple best practice deployments to deliver a successful customer business outcome. Through working closely with our partners’ professional services teams, we capture their hearts and minds for Apple. We build and execute action plans that empower our partners to develop their Apple services skills. We deliver partner technical enablement and mentoring in the field. We regularly assess and communicate the quality of services engagements. We provide services support for large deployment opportunities. We make certain that any client issues and/or concerns are raised and addressed. We share status, progress and facilitate services activity across the partner and Apple teams. We leverage every engagement as an opportunity to enable our partners to learn Apple’s messaging or best practices.
Education & Experience
You have experience providing technical sales support for Enterprise businesses. And or a background in delivering technical sales support in a services environment. You have qualifications and certifications from leading hardware, software and infrastructure vendors. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience will be highly regarded.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.