Business Development Manager, Telstra Enterprise
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organisation generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. A unique opportunity exists for an extraordinary individual with strong relationship, deep strategic, commercial and sound execution skills to join Apple’s carrier sales team, partnering with Telstra to deliver innovative solutions to enterprise customers.
- You have shown success in sales, account management, commercial or consulting experience within the telecommunications or technology service sectors.
- You possess a sound knowledge of Enterprise-class IT technologies including cloud solutions, mobile applications and mobility platforms.
- Your background in telecommunications, IT and mobility has embedded a deep understanding of the economic and customer value drivers that are of critical importance to our partner.
- You are proficient in account planning and management, pipeline development and creating new revenue generating opportunities.
- A significant part of your career has been influencing others to follow your lead, your thinking and your proven ability to implement.
- You can write concisely and effectively and are a captivating presenter. You have the ability to deliver results by building rapport and understand the importance of building influence in a highly matrixed, functional organisation.
- You possess sound analytical skills and business insight.
- You are adaptable, thrive on making the complex simple and deal with ambiguity with a smile.
- Finally, you understand how to work in a collaborative and flexible way, as a local member of a global organisation.
This position looks for an excellent individual with strong relationship, influencing skills and business acumen to work in Apple’s carrier sales team. The role will actively work with the Telstra Enterprise sales organisation to drive extraordinary customer outcomes leveraging the extensive products and services of both organisations. Success involves identifying customer opportunities and supporting them through to conclusion as well as scaling industry solutions. You are passionate about technology and the impact Apple’s products can have in transforming business practices and workflows in the Enterprise to deliver enhanced productivity and improved employee engagement. You are a compelling story teller and authentic brand and product ambassador, one who’s inspired to learn and does not shy away from hard work. It will draw on your innovative approach to problem solving, ability to prioritise and run multiple initiatives in parallel and a focus on what is going to deliver the best commercial outcomes for Apple and Telstra. Develop & maintain relationships with relevant partner, understanding their focus areas, objectives and commercial priorities. Share your deep knowledge of Enterprise mobility, Business transformation and Apple’s products and services, enabling Telstra’s sales team to inspire customers. Identify customer opportunities and work closely with Telstra and the broader Apple team to deliver transformative customer outcomes. Build an annual enterprise account plan, quarter by quarter aligned to a strategic plan to drive Apple sales with differentiated Telstra offers based on the Apple ecosystem and portfolio of products, leveraging all Telstra sales and marketing channels. Work closely with the Apple Enterprise Sales teams, industry and technical specialists and Sales Engineers to bring together the best of the Apple ecosystem to Telstra’s customer base Analyse emerging trends and partner capabilities to create and capitalise on the opportunities identified.
Education & Experience
- APPLE PEOPLE:
- Apple people are talented, collaborative, confident, patient, creative, persistent, committed, passionate, authentic and have an excellent sense of humour. A shared obsession for quality in everything we do is much admired.
- Anyone joining us shares these attributes and our values, and can demonstrate their own special magic.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity.