At Home Service Specialist
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Support and Service
The Retail Contact Centre (RCC) team is looking for motivated, outgoing, and tech savvy individuals who want to offer Apple Customers an unparalleled customer experience over the phone. At Apple, we believe in hard work, a fun environment, and the kind of creativity and innovation that only comes about when talented people from diverse backgrounds approach problems from varying perspectives. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage, and inspire – and that by focusing on the smallest of details, we can make big impacts with our customers. Building this environment starts with YOU! The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced e-commerce environment. Join the team today and we’ll provide you an iMac to work from the comfort of your home and train you to be a successful Apple At Home Specialist. So when you speak to customers, you are not just providing solutions, you deliver the Apple Experience.
- 1-2 years proven track record in Sales or Customer Service;
- Excellent communication (spoken and written), interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Strong listening skills (adaptive communication, active listening);
- Discipline to work remotely from home;
- Comfortable to interact with team members via videoconference, phone and chat messages;
- Customer-focused, detailed-oriented individual;
- A solid team player;
- Passionate about technology, experience with computers and able to quickly learn new applications;
- Can translate ‘tech speak’ into everyday, understandable terms;
- Ability to work and make good decisions with minimal supervision;
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in high-stress/fast-paced work environment where interactions with customers are monitored, recorded and assessed;
- Drive for results and demonstrates high degree of drive and determination;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Comfortable working with ambiguity;
- Adaptive and flexible to changing technologies, process and environments.
Apple At Home Specialists will be responsible for delivering an exceptional purchase experience to all customers around Apple’s product line. As an At Home Specialists, you’ll be the friendly voice of Apple when customers contact us, you’ll listen and understand to provide total solutions according to customers needs. Apple At Home Specialists will be expected to: • Learn about all Apple products & accessories and be an expert on all product features and related accessories; • Understand Apple’s Digital Lifestyle strategy and how Apple product fits into it; • Uncover customers needs, then follow through with enlightening solutions; • Know how to turn mild customer curiosity into intense interest - and ownership; • Always be curious, staying on top of news about products and initiatives, ready to apply your learning in customer interactions; • Understand how to appropriately set customers expectations after they have placed their order, e.g., “what happens next,” to ensure a favourable end-to-end purchase experience.
Education & Experience
- Flexibility to work on a rotating schedule (including weekends and nights);
- A quiet work space, ergonomic chair & desk;
- High-speed internet service (5-10 megabits download and 1 megabit upload) from a reliable provider;
- Telephone line.