App Store Subscription Business Manager
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving hundreds of millions of iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, iMessage and Mac customers. We are seeking a dynamic, highly motivated individual to join us to lead App Store business relationships with developers based in Australia and New Zealand. You will have a real passion for technology, and experience in handling relationships.
- You are passionate about apps, mobile technology, and subscriptions.
- Have solid knowledge of the mobile app & content landscape both locally and internationally.
- Understand how subscription economics work and can ably & clearly demonstrate that to a third party in complete detail.
- Have a natural aptitude for translating data into insights, with the ability to influence new strategies based on these insights.
- Have extensive experience across relevant functions, including: business development, partnership management, product management, management consulting, or business analysis.
- Possess strong leadership and outstanding communication skills.
- You are a goal-getter, and have a self-starter attitude with high initiative to learn and be successful.
- You strive to achieve results working both independently and in a team environment.
- You have a track record of developing phenomenal presentations and delivering them to both large and small groups, including to senior leaders.
- Other desirable skills set includes excellent organisational skills, ability to handle multiple projects at a time.
- Great attention to detail, project management skills, with fluency in Excel/Numbers and Keynote are also key attributes to be successful in the role.
You will lead day-to-day business relationships with key subscription developers, offering expertise to help them make better decisions in every aspect of their subscription funnel, so that they achieve success on the App Store. You use metrics and the best methodologies to look at third-party businesses and be able to provide well-informed guidance and insight as a result. As a digital content expert, you will work closely with developers, digital content businesses, as well as multiple cross-functional groups within Apple to help subscription developers be successful on the App Store. You will take lead in identifying new market trends, business opportunities as well as key relationships to be developed. Your dedication in making things happen has a significant impact in helping Apple customers to have an amazing in-app experience.
Education & Experience
- You will be located in Sydney, Australia. Interstate and Trans-Tasman travel is often needed, as well as occasional travel to international locations when required.