Field Marketing Program Manager, Education
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Apple Education team are here to help education institutions transform their teaching and learning environments, while growing top-line revenue for Apple. To realise this goal, we gain a deep understanding of the Education sectors we engage with — at all levels from strategic to tactical. We create a vision that can inspire educators to transform using Apple products. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to create plans for solutions and new use cases, and then we help drive execution of the solution. The primary objective of this role is to drive and deliver Education field programs to support the ANZ Education teams to achieve their targets and goals.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- You see the world through the eyes of education leaders and teachers by deeply understanding their learning environments, challenges, and concerns. You obsess over how they experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- You unlock the potential of every relationship. You do this by getting to know people, soliciting input and feedback from a wide variety of experts at Apple. You have the ability to connect with and influence the right people, at all levels and functions in the company.
- You are only as strong as the people around you, so you know how to contribute to your team. You enjoy a collaborative environment with open dialogue and debate. You empower your teammates to do their life’s best work. When projects require extra support, you are eager to step up and bring your knowledge to the table.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognise perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- Apple and third party solutions enable learning environments to be transformed in simple and innovative ways. You create competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for educational change.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
- Prior experience of managing large scale programs, budgets’ and project management skills are essential.
We work together as an Education team to lead strategic learning initiatives and to create and drive business development opportunities for K-20 education institutions. We create strong customer relationships and inspire change in schools through demand generation activities, events and workshops. You will work closely with the Education Management team to design and execute on the Education field marketing program plan. You will leverage US field program resources and programs and support local execution where applicable to the Australian and New Zealand markets. You will manage the Education field marketing program budget. Support budget allocation and tracking against program activities. You will report on ROI (return on investment), of all field marketing programs and provide information for QBR (quarterly business reviews) and other reporting requirements on activity.
Education & Experience
Relevant tertiary education and experience in K-20 Education will be highly regarded.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.