AU-Apple Store Leader Program
Do you love teaching and building connections with others? Learn and grow as you explore the art of leadership at the Apple Store. You’ll master our retail business inside and out through training, hands-on experience and mentoring. Working as part of a team, you’ll learn through collaboration with those around you. As an individual, you’ll further your personal development by making a real impact on the success of your store. If you’re a natural leader, the Apple Store Leader Program is your opportunity to shine.
- Experience in leadership — at work, in a team or in your community
- A strong desire to lead a team that runs a multimillion-dollar, industry-leading retail operation
In the first year of this unique 24-month program, you’ll rotate through various functions in our retail stores. During year two, you’ll focus on leadership roles, working with top-level managers as your mentors and coaches. You’ll learn as you work in each role, reflect on your experiences, apply your insights and share with your team. By offering your observations, you’ll foster positive change in your store and other stores around the world. When you’ve successfully completed the program and have demonstrated leadership potential, you’ll have the opportunity to apply for a leadership position at a store in one of our key markets. Discover even more benefits of doing what you love. Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the wellbeing of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education, and give you special employee pricing on Apple products. Note: Apple benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
Education & Experience
To qualify , you must have a degree from a university or college with one of the following: a record of success in your studies or equivalent professional experience.
- • You must have a passion for technology and Apple.
- • You’ll need to be fluent in English. Experience interacting with different cultures, time spent travelling abroad or familiarity with other languages is a plus.
- • You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
- • The deadline for applications this year was on May 13, 2018.
- Submit your CV online along with a cover letter. Your cover letter should include the top three reasons why you would be a successful leader at one of our Apple Retail Stores.