AU-Apple Store Leader Program
Learn and grow as you explore the art of leadership at the Apple Store. You’ll master our retail business inside and out through training, hands-on experience and mentoring. Working as part of a team, you’ll learn through collaboration with those around you. As an individual, you’ll further your personal development by making a real impact on the success of your store. If you’re a natural leader, the Apple Store Leader Program is your opportunity to shine.
- Experience in leadership — at work, in a team or in your community
- A strong desire to lead a team that runs a multimillion-dollar, industry-leading retail operation
In the first year of this unique 24-month program, you’ll rotate through various functions in our retail stores. During year two, you’ll focus on leadership roles, working with top-level managers as your mentors and coaches. You’ll learn as you work in each role, reflect on your experiences, apply your insights and share with your team. By offering your observations, you’ll foster positive change in your store and other stores around the world. When you’ve successfully completed the program and have demonstrated leadership potential, you’ll have the opportunity to apply for a leadership position at a store in one of our key markets.
Education & Experience
To qualify , you must have a degree from a university or college with one of the following: a record of success in your studies or equivalent professional experience.
- • You must have a passion for technology and Apple.
- • You’ll need to be fluent in English. Experience interacting with different cultures, time spent travelling abroad or familiarity with other languages is a plus.
- • You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
- • The deadline for applications this year was on May 13, 2018.
- Submit your CV online along with a cover letter. Your cover letter should include the top three reasons why you would be a successful leader at one of our Apple Retail Stores.