iTunes Programming Intern (12 months)
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Apple revolutionized personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV. Apple’s software platforms provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music or iTunes. Apple’s employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world better than we found it. The iTunes, Apple Books and App Store teams are looking for fourth-year or post-grad intern that has a real passion for the digital platform, content and/or entertainment. The role is working across the content groups - Music, Books, TV/Movies and Apps - supporting the editorial teams.
- We are seeking a self-starter and who will be able to work autonomously.
- You should have phenomenal attention to detail.
- Digitally savvy.
- Have a real passion for content and/or entertainment.
- Hard-working and diligent.
- Uses and understands iTunes and its various offerings.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Numbers/Excel and Keynote.
- Able to prioritise well, meet deadlines and multi-task.
You will be working with the editorial teams to plan and program content Assisting with post-analysis for major editorial initiatives Research projects to support programming Gathering analytics and other material for reports and compiling reporting documents Assisting with operations
Education & Experience
You are in your final year or a recent graduate of a Marketing, Communications, Film & TV, Journalism or other humanities-based degree.
- This role is a 12 months internship based in Sydney.