Brand Manager - Marcom ANZ
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
The role of the Marketing Communications group (Marcom) at Apple is to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications in support of Apple’s business goals. As we grow our business in ANZ, we are seeking an experienced marketing communications professional to provide strategic communications, and executional leadership across our product launch and sustaining marketing communications. This individual will report to the Geo Marcom Lead. You'll need to collaborate closely across a range of functions, including Interactive, Channel & Partners, Operations, Apple Retail, iTunes, and Advertising. You should be fluent in a variety of media, including print, digital, and video/motion graphics. This position also requires a deep knowledge of the creative development process, as it relates to both the origination of local / regional marketing campaigns and the localization / transcreation of globally-developed campaigns. You will need to develop and maintain key relationships both globally and locally with a wide range of stakeholders, including Product Marketing, Corporate Communications, Sales and Sales Operations, Retail, iTunes and other business groups. This position requires a self-motivated, flexible individual with very strong communication skills. You should be a strong strategic thinker, capable of seeing the bigger picture and orchestrating projects to that end. This role requires you to constantly challenge the status quo and seek new and better ways of communicating both internally and externally.
- Relevant years of consumer marketing communications experience in a creatively-driven organisation.
- Relevant experience in the local market with a consistent and proven track record of developing marketing communications.
- Deep experience and understanding of the creative development process.
- You can establish trust, credibility, and influence across multiple partners in a highly matrixed organization.
- You are resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy, a positive attitude, and the ability to contribute in a team environment.
- Attention to detail and results oriented.
- Ability to multitask and deliver under tight timelines.
- Solid experience in building an integrated marketing communication and campaign flight plans.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Effectively lead all local market launches, sustaining activities around products, and seasonal projects. - You will act as the key interface between the WW Marcom teams and local Marcom, Product Marketing, and Corporate Communications teams. - Work closely with the WW Marcom team to establish local Marcom goals and product strategies. - Gather and provide strategic market insights to the WW planning team that ultimately help drive more relevant and impactful communications. - Work with local agency partners to ensure that all deliverables are fully integrated and flawlessly executed, meeting Apple's extremely high-quality standards. - Provide strategic communications input and guidance to all functional areas. - Provide regular planning updates and insights to WW and Geo teams.