AppleCare Account Manager
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Sales and Business Development
JOB SUMMARY Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great new ideas have a way of becoming outstanding products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are strengthening our team and we are seeking a dynamic Account Manager. We feature a collaborative environment with creative people and groundbreaking technologies. Join us and make a difference. You are accountable for ensuring our Enterprise customers receive a premier customer experience; you show commitment to customers throughout their production lifecycle, working directly with them to improve their overall user experience and advance their IT operations strategy. Your assignment will include a selection of Enterprise customers. You will successfully develop relationships with our customers and partners to help drive customer satisfaction while building a more personalized dialogue beyond the existing one-to-many communication channels.
- - 10 or more years of experience in a customer facing role at an Enterprise Technology company - preferably with a portfolio that includes hardware, software and services
- - 5 or more years of previous experience in a hands-on services role (pre-sales, professional services, consulting or support) working with Enterprise Customers in the following areas: Mobile Device Management; Networking Infrastructure; Directory Services; Mixed Proficiency with various operating systems including Mac OS and iOS; Desktop Applications
- - Demonstrable ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers - able to influence at the CIO level as well as with individual technical contacts
- - Confirmed ability to work collaboratively among and also lead virtual teams
- - Consistent track record working in driving customer adoption and retention
- - Excellent problem solving skills - including crisis management, communication, issue tracking, triaging and contributing value based recommendations
- - Demonstrated expert level proficiency in IT Services Management or IT Mobile Strategy
- - Background and/or proficiency in a specific vertical: Telecommunications; Transportation; Financial Services; Health Services; etc.
- - Travel up to 50%
- Establishes a trusted advisor relationship and assumes responsibility for driving customer satisfaction and enables further adoption of Apple technology - Assumes escalation management role and acts as a customer advocate within Apple - Manages the customer support relationship with high levels of trust, satisfaction, and reference-ability. - Enable consistent footprint expansion and consumption growth of overall product portfolio. - Seeks to understand a customer’s IT Infrastructure, drives open issues to resolution and ensures coordination with other members of the Apple multi-functional team (Sales, Pre-Sales, Partner Sales and Support). - Developing dedicated success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations. - Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
Education & Experience
BS/BA required, emphasis on Computer Science, Engineering or a relevant field preferred Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.