Business Manager, Video – Australia & New Zealand
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Do you love Movies & TV shows? Are you passionate about video content? Do you have in-depth management experience in the video industry? If so, you could be the Video Business Manager we are looking for. We are looking for a talented, innovative team member to further expand our Video business in Australia & New Zealand. You should demonstrate excellent skills leading partnerships, strong eye to attention to detail, be resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
- You should have experience working in a digital video platform provider, a Movie/TV Studio or a leading broadcaster.
- You have a deep understanding about movies & TV content and the digital media spectrum.
- Other qualifications include: Experienced in working with international peers collaboratively, a natural networker who will develop and build strong ties to business partners.
- Have an ability to analyse and communicate results to leaders, and applying this to Apple’s overall priorities.
- Extraordinary organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at a time.
- Proven ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams under daily and weekly deadlines.
- Real passion for the Apple brand, Apple’s video products, and mobile technology.
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills.
Deliver on the strategy for the Video business in close collaboration with the local & global management teams. Encourage the content team to craft the best editorial experience. Work closely with our marketing team to build impactful campaigns. Define tangible business priorities and monitor / partner around its flawless execution. Run and expand business relationships with existing partners & targets. Work closely to our Operations teams to ensure timely deliveries and excellence in customer service. Acquire new partners with one goal: Entertain more people with better content.
Education & Experience
Ideally holds a university degree or equivalent. MBA or equivalent is a plus.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- This role is based in Sydney.