Programming Manager, Video – Australia & New Zealand
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Do you love Movies & TV shows? Are you passionate about video content? Do you always have a good Movie or TV show recommendation? If so, you could be the Video Editor we are looking for. We are looking for an experienced editor to lead video content scheduling & programming in Australia and New Zealand, focusing on Movie and TV content discovery. You will cater to the diverse preferences of our broad audience while driving customer acquisition and retention for Apple’s content partners. You will work closely with the Business, Programming, Marketing, Design and Product teams locally and internationally to ensure the best user experience.
- You should have extensive experience in leading content schedules & programming in the TV / Movie industry, at a studio, network, channel or digital platform.
- You demonstrate excellent skills developing partnerships, strong eye to attention to detail, be resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
- You are able to successfully organise and prioritise content based on business and marketing inputs, analytics and consumer demand.
- You know how to optimise programming to drive engagement.
- You are passionate and have a deep understanding about movies & TV content and the digital media spectrum.
- Experience following a style guide, and working with content management systems.
- Experience working with international peers collaboratively.
- Have an ability to analyse and communicate insights and results to leaders.
- Extraordinary organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at a time.
- Proven ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams under daily and weekly deadlines.
- Real passion for the Apple brand, Apple’s video products, and mobile technology.
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills.
- Resourceful, creative, and collaborative.
Synthesise all content information coming in from partners and translate to an overall content strategy & schedule. Develop and analyse audience behaviour, sales & promotional programs to drive growth and engagement. Collaborate with programmers, marketers, designers and product managers to build amazing user experiences. Excel at working in a dynamic environment. Collaborate with a variety of teams and personalities. Balance different responsibilities, priorities and schedules daily. Excellent attention to detail. Be relentlessly curious beyond personal taste. Have a natural ability to network. Excited by technology and the possibilities it creates.
Education & Experience
Ideally holds a university degree or equivalent.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- This role is based in Sydney.