Industry Development Executive, Healthcare
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organisation generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to grow Apple’s Enterprise business. We’ve partnered with experts in enterprise around the world, to change the way people work. We collaborate with the global partner, regional sales, channel marketing and systems engineering teams, both inside and outside Apple, to create and execute sales plans, covering industries and other end-customer focus areas. Areas of work include new Business Development, Partner Management, and Enterprise Sales Programs.
- You understand there are many moving parts in an organisation. Navigating the interdependencies within Apple is needed for success. Understanding how business financials work, and strategies for sustaining profitable growth, are key to staying ahead of the competition. You analyze the market and think beyond the short-term.
- No matter the audience, you are an authority at presenting. And, you’re cool when things get challenging. You make the complex simple and you command an audience by bringing them along for the journey. You empower others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for the Apple story. When challenged with complex questions, you share your deep knowledge of how our hardware, software and services integrate.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. You obsess over how they experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- Customer and partner needs are often unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. You’re a go-to person with leadership, and are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and be responsible for the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organisation. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- Apple and third party solutions solve complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. You create bold and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be necessary for growth.
- You adapt to change and find the right path without necessarily having all of the pieces to the puzzle. At Apple, things aren’t always clear but you shift gears and thrive when asked to explore new ground, rather than waiting on others.
- You strive to be the best in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially when faced with resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
- Our customers have the potential to shape their industries with the Apple ecosystem. We inspire businesses to think differently when engaging their customers, empowering their employees and conducting business using Apple technology. - We support large deals by collaborating closely with our Apple teammates and ecosystem partners in order to build unique industry experiences. - We have an eye for the future. We uncover new opportunities to innovate industries — using Apple’s best for business solutions.
Education & Experience
- We anticipate you will have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
- - You have experience leading large Enterprises through mobile transformation, from strategy development to implementation. Or you bring 8-12 years of experience as an Industry authority, advising on business solutions and driving top line revenue growth for a company.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.