Australia/SEA Beats Market Leader
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Beats by Dre is seeking an experienced business professional with a proven track record of market development, brand building and leading cross-functional teams. The Beats Market Leader (BML) will be responsible for setting country-level business strategy incorporating brand and channel marketing, sales activities, and insight driven market and competitor analysis. BML will drive brand awareness and consistency at channel, country and partner-level business results, and informing Geo and Worldwide level leaders on progress towards goal as well as identifying opportunities on a consistent basis. You should be a high-energy leader who people will want to follow, with a real passion for business results and be willing to champion initiatives. A strategic thinker with a background in business development, sales and marketing. A strong communicator, storyteller and presenter who will present to and engage with C-level partner executives and collaborate cross-functionally with Apple leaders and teams. Willing to take a servant leadership approach when needed. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- You should have combined experience across Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Business Development.
- Deep understanding of consumer electronics across all routes to market in local Geo.
- Excellent in strategic planning and budgeting.
- Experience using business analytics and identifying risks and opportunities through partner and market level data.
- Ability to own and methodically plan for the delivery of go-to-market marketing campaigns and programs with our partners.
- Expert in building and delivering C-level presentations both internally and externally.
- Ability to size and prioritize opportunities.
- Dedicated and highly adaptive with ability to quickly solve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to organize workload throughout the day to meet project timelines and deadlines.
You will lead: Creation and ownership of business and channel marketing plan by channel/partner Work with key stakeholders to ensure visibility and ownership of relevant metrics, and relevant accountability by department is set – both internal and external to Beats Regular communication on performance versus metrics Regular review of plan to ensure continued success with key stakeholders Work within the wider business teams to support with sales opportunities to improve revenue Provide monthly/quarterly pipeline and forecast to business in alignment with business needs Development of team Stay on top of technology & industry trends Represent the business at industry events
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree required or equivalent experience. Post graduate experience a plus.