Business Operations Specialist
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organisation generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to grow Apple’s business through partnering with our channel resellers, service providers, partners and carriers. We develop programs and strategies that enable businesses to transform the way people work. To realise this goal, we build relationships, develop partner capabilities and programs—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to craft plans that scale the business and adoption of the Apple ecosystem.
- You are someone who has extraordinary organisation, time and project management skills with demonstrated attention to the smallest details
- Deep understanding of developing positive relationships, both internally and externally.
- Obsess over the customer experience
- Able to work quickly and effectively with limited supervision within a dynamic environment, tight deadlines, changing priorities, and multiple business partners
- Excellent eye for detail and an enthusiasm for excellence
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, adapt to and inspire change as required
- Intuitive when it comes to process improvement exposure / experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know those around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you are a real teammate and you know what it takes to win.
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. At Apple, we obsess over how people experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
Apple is looking for a driven and motivated individual with a proven track record of collaborative and successful cross-functional engagement and a passion for delivering an extraordinary customer experience. This role will be focused on supporting existing sales programs, as well as working across our channel teams to identify areas of improvement and opportunities to support the business and our customers. The Business Operations Specialist will be responsible for working alongside the Enterprise, Education and Channel Sales teams to assist in the day to day operations of our staffing and partner programs. This includes providing exceptional customer service to program participants and partners. Acting as first line of support, the role is required to respond to enquiries and escalations. This role will also be responsible for working with the team to determine new areas of opportunities that the require support or process improvement. Cultivating strong relationships will be key to being successful in this role.
Education & Experience
We anticipate you will have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education, and/ or project management training would be beneficial
- Apple is and Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.