Regional Manager Strategic Accounts - APAC
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are strengthening our team and we are seeking a dynamic Regional Account Manager. We feature a collaborative environment with creative people and groundbreaking technologies. Join us and make a difference. You will be accountable for ensuring our Enterprise customers receive an outstanding customer experience. You show dedication to customers throughout their production life cycle, working directly with them to improve their overall user experience and help advance their IT operations strategy. You develop the programs and overall execution for reviewing IT infrastructure, issue tracking and monthly activity reports for both support calls and repairs. You develop the relationships, amongst our customers and partners to help drive positive customer satisfaction, coordinates as needed to develop a more personalized dialogue with them beyond the already established one-to-many communication channels. This leadership role will be supported by a team of Account Managers who have specific account assignments and are focused on working dedicatedly one-on-one with customers.
- Ten or more years of experience in a services role (professional services, consulting or account management) working with Enterprise Customers.
- Ten or more years of experience at an Enterprise Technology company preferably a software, hardware, and services company.
- Deep experience with Technology Business Management, IT Services Management or IT Mobile Strategies
- Proven leadership tack record and ability to collaborate and build strong relation- ships with customers especially at the Executive level.
- Proven ability to work cross functionally - in the field and at corporate, to lead virtual teams and to coordinate at a theatre level - across timezones, cultures, languages.
- Consistent track record working in driving customer adoption and retention.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management.
- Travel up to 50%.
- Establishes a trusted advisor relationship that works to ensure customer's over- all satisfaction with our products - Managing the overall customer support relationship with high levels of trust, satisfaction, and reference-ability. - Coordinate cross-functionally with Apple teams required for regional projects, programs and regional product requirements. - Provide business requirements as needed based on compliance and product roadmap - Maintain overall customer satisfaction and renewal rate goals - Establish DSAT action plans - Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal. - Inspect and coordinate customer issues, coordinate with key partners to ensure proper engagement. - Lead IT Infrastructure reviews, issues tracking, and ensure coordination with other members of the cross-functional team (Sales, Pre-Sales, Partner Sales, Support, and Support Engineering). - Oversee preparation and recommendations for customer business reviews
Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree required, at a minimum. Business or technical degree preferred.