Education Market Development - Creative Producer
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Apple is looking for a highly creative, innovative, and strategic marketer to lead the development and implementation of content to support marketing programs in Australia and New Zealand. We need an experienced story teller who is passionate about the potential that Apple products have to transform learning and working. In this role you will create a strategy, plan and process to track program and product momentum, maintain a pipeline of stories for production, and execute effective storytelling formats about the groundbreaking impact of Apple technologies in Australia and New Zealand. You will be adept at defining the right deliverable for various mediums including video, photography, presentations, social media and web, and more. The ideal candidate is a seasoned delivery expert as well. You are adept at managing creative agency teams and have experience and expertise in managing and producing digital content across multiple platforms. The Creative Producer will have fresh thinking and ideas, and can quickly and reliably develop, produce and bring those ideas to fruition. As part of the ANZ Product Marketing team, you will work across all segments of marketing to ensure that content look and feel, messaging, and branding are consistent globally and align with Apple’s quality standards.
- 5+ years as a digital storyteller or related field, working with a team in a fast-paced marketing or multi-media content production environment.
- Professional working knowledge of digital media, videography, motion graphics, photography, editing, script writing, storyboarding and ideation.
- Excellent ability to use words, images and video to tell a story or illustrate a concept across different platforms.
- Ability and desire to collaborate and ideate in a team environment, but capacity to drive a story independently as well.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to handle numerous projects at a time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise, plan, and execute projects successfully.
- Ability to utilise resources appropriately and manage to budget and schedule.
- Ability to manage and adapt in a constantly evolving and ambiguous environment.
- Passion for and technical knowledge of Apple products.
- Experience working with international teams, with strong appreciation for cultural nuances by geography.
- Marketing, Journalism, or Broadcast News background is a plus.
Define process for finding and tracking examples of customer stories and momentum, maintaining a pipeline of stories for production consideration and up-level as needed. Manage editorial discussions with local and WW teams. Define formats for momentum stories and manage deliverables for content and quality. Manage and produce digital media content for multiple platforms, including web, social media, Keynotes and beyond. Provide artistic, technical and messaging input while managing the entire creative process from concept to completion. Produce and direct photo shoots and video production from concept to final posting to support marketing programs, including channel. Maintain consistent look and feel across all deliverables including videos, podcasts, written stories and newsletters. Liaise with Marcom and Product Marketing to maintain corporate brand alignment. Reflect Apple style to write and edit web, newsletter, and story copy. Work with WW partner teams to ensure consistency in digital content and stories. Domestic and International travel is required regularly.
Education & Experience
A tertiary degree in Marketing related fields is desirable.