ANZ DC Operations Support (12 months contract)
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Operations and Supply Chain
Are you passionate about applying your skills in a real-world tech environment? Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Our team in ANZ Finished Goods Distribution Center are looking for someone with amazing passion to ensuring high performance in the management of Apple finished goods inventory for Australia and New Zealand. This encompasses the inbound/outbound flow of Apple finished goods for ANZ.
- 5 or more years of purchasing, inventory control, and/or supply chain experience.
- 3 or more years SAP experience - Logistics module highly regarded.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, numerate, and great attention to detail
- Strong planning, organisational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Great interpersonal skills with excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Ability to deal and navigate around ambiguity and cope well in complex changing environment. Know when to call out if necessary
- Be an amazing team player
We are looking for someone with a strong passion in working with Apple systems and processes for the Apple finished goods DC in Australia and New Zealand. This role ensures that inbound, outbound and inventory processes are running expertly. This is a key role responsible for continuous monitoring, reporting, analysis and insight generation that enable the management of the function to make informed decisions with regards to the overall performance of the DC operation. - You will ensure that 3PL and Apple’s systems are aligned and differences reconciled on daily basis - Continuously improve and tackle issues head on in system/process flow. All issues are investigated, resolved and communicated in a timely manner - Validating, processing and reporting on vendor invoices - Researches and reconciles physical inventory discrepancies - Raises non-compliance items identified as a matter of priority - Coordinates, and expedites inbound/outbound shipments of high priority - Task focused, and prioritise and process transactions in Apple systems - Key liaison between internal partners and 3PL/external vendors for day-to-day operations and critical issues - Be responsible for ad-hoc reporting, key role in systems administration and to connect the dots on all ongoing and ad-hoc projects, and planning of packaging requirements - Being a strong advocate as DC SME to ongoing and new projects
Education & Experience
University bachelor degree in business administration; supply chain operations, logistics or equivalent
- Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. What will you do? Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.