Partner Communications Manager - Services
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Apple is seeking an experienced communications expert to guide the development of best-in-class partner strategy and communications. Based in Sydney, Australia, Geo Partner Communications Manager will lead the development of innovative partner-led marketing strategies and communications that feature Apple products or services. This role requires extensive collaboration across many teams, internationally and locally, as well as internally at Apple and externally with our Partners such as Banks, Carriers and Retail Partners.
- You possess extensive experience in brand communications - from strategy through execution and analysis of results
- Passion for excellent work, you can see potential and nourish it and have a tremendous ability to influence both internal and external partners to drive that work forward
- Ability to delve deep into a partner’s business, marketing strategy and consumer insights, to understand challenges and find opportunities
- Possess a deep understanding of marketing communications, particularly with digital platforms and comms channels used by digital marketeers
- You have experience working with creative teams, building and collaborating on excellent work
- Thrive in being a part of a cross-functional team yet also have the ability to lead
- Passion and eagerness to drive thoughtful strategy, build innovative communication plans and develop extraordinary creative and integrated campaigns
- Flexible and adaptable in a dynamic environment while working as a member of a high-performing team
- Confidently establish rapport, credibility and influence across multiple partners in a highly matrix’d organisation
- 10-15 years experience in account management and/or strategy at a creatively-driven ad agency or in-house marketing communications firm.
Develop understanding of the Apple brand, the partner’s brand, and the local market to help drive an innovative partner strategy and amazing partner creative for all Apple products and services. Ensure timely and seamless development of all partner-led communications from advertising to the partner’s owned marketing channels in-store and online. Strong ability to plan and execute digital communication programs across multiple channels with robust understanding of digital metrics and reporting. Work across the organisation to understand both macro trends and communications specific insights and results. Synthesise findings into insights to drive optimisation of future efforts, internally and with partners. Develop and drive efficient processes to improve the quality and effectiveness of the partner work as well as the efficiency of the path to get there Lead the development and delivery of communication workshops with partners’ senior marketing teams and agencies. Oversee quarterly fiscal planning to ensure budgets and resources are allocated to support key Partner Comms initiatives. Inspire and contribute to the large global network of Partner Communications Managers.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required. MBA or advanced business degree a plus.