Senior Recruiter (12 months contract)
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple is looking for a passionate, collaborative, dedicated and self-driven recruiter to join us on a 12 months contract basis , based in Sydney. This is an opportunity to be a business partner to share and influence your deep domain expertise to drive recruitment activities for our Sales business here in ANZ and some roles in SEA. Partnering with hiring managers you will actively source quality talent whilst guiding hiring managers and candidates through Apple’s selection process. This role is dynamic, varied and challenging. It is a full-lifecycle Talent Attraction role, and the successful incumbent will be accountable for end to end recruitment activities from developing sourcing pipelines, crafting business relevant selection processes, candidate support, coaching of hiring managers and acting as a brand ambassador for Apple.
- You will have an expert level of knowledge of the full talent lifecycle including, but not limited to: researching, sourcing, talent pooling, process design, assessment, a working understanding of ANZ HR legislation, job sizing, wage and salary trends;
- Proven talent attraction experience, with a combination of in-house corporate TA and an agency or volume hiring background;
- Ability to develop business cases and meet partner requirements, while building and handling internal and external relationships;
- A customer first approach, incorporating your internal partners and external candidates;
- Excellent project management and volume hiring TA skills;
- Advanced written and oral social skills;
- Ability to learn systems, processes, and procedures quickly;
- Passionate about Apple and the Apple brand.
- This is an individual contributor role and reports into to a Senior Recruiter in Singapore
- Experience with large, matrix and complex organisation will be helpful
- Learn the intricacies of the Apple's businesses and be a People advocate partnering with senior leadership and hiring managers to design appropriate sourcing strategies, acting as their Talent Attraction partner to ensure a proactive and ongoing supply of key talent. - Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external partners, including candidates, and hiring managers - Demonstrate your end to end talent lifecycle experience to meet business needs, including: researching, sourcing, talent pooling, process design, assessment techniques including behavioural based interviewing and hiring of key talent. - Take a "customer first" approach, dedicatedly handling both your internal and external stakeholders. - Ensure that you keep others informed, candidates engaged and hiring managers updated. Appropriately express your ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form in the Apple "way". Liaising with your colleagues (both locally and overseas) to share candidates and ideas to meet business needs. - Maintain a growth mindset - at times you may be given the opportunity to contribute to value projects that will stretch you personally. - Stay informed of Talent Attraction trends and innovations in order to ensure that Apple is competitive in the local employment market. - Be flexible - things change at Apple constantly and we need you to be able to deal with ambiguity and the evolving needs of the business environment. - Challenge the status quo by proposing alternate or different ways to do things that will enhance our processes, our efficiency, or the candidate or manager experience.
Education & Experience
We anticipate you will have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity