Channel Support Account Manager (12 months contract)
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Operations and Supply Chain
There’s work and there’s your life’s work. The kind of work that has your fingerprints all over it. The kind of work you’d never compromise on. The kind of work which surprises and delights others. You can do that kind of work at Apple. People don’t come here to play it safe. They come here to swim in the deep end. They want their work to add up to something. Something big. Something that couldn’t happen anywhere else. Join the Pacific Reseller Operations (PAC RO) team, the heartbeat of Operations at Apple. Experience the best of both worlds, working with thousands of our external Reseller Partners as well as working closely with the best minds within other functions of Operations. The Reseller Operations team works in a dynamic environment as we engage our Reseller Partners in Collaborative Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment (CPFR) in a portfolio which is part of our multi billion dollar Channel business including Telco, Reseller and Distributor routes-to-market. We are the key operations contact with Apple’s Reseller Partners and is focused on working with our partners to ensure that the supply chain is being managed as efficiently as possible, in order to maximise sell through across the fastest growing region globally.
- Independent and phenomenal problem solver - tenacious
- Ability to toggle between strategic and detail orientated thinking
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Flexibility to adapt to dynamic and rapidly changing environments
- Ability to deliver quality work to tight deadlines
- Capacity to thrive in an environment where accountability without control is prevalent
- Strong work ethics, compose, perseverance and flexibility
- Enthusiasm for working through ambiguity
- Willingness to travel
- Experience in operations / supply chain / account management
The Channel Support Account Manager (CSAM) has a wide range of responsibilities that are focused on Account Management. The CSAM covers the Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR) process with key channel partners. To achieve this end, the main Account Management activities include working with regional Supply Planning, Sales, and Sales Finance in the analysis of demand trends, dedication and delivery of product. As a CSAM, you will be the single point of contact to the account for all monitoring, reporting, and communications of operational issues, from pre–Purchase Order (PO) activities to Proof Of Delivery (POD). You will lean on a strong business insight to influence and motivate channel partners to place order and influence internal partners to plan supply at the right time to achieve exceptional customer experience and deliver on key financial performance.
Education & Experience
Bachelor of Science/ MBA preferred
- Apple is and Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.