People Business Partner, Australia
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple dont just craft products - the build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspores the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The People Business Partner is an ambassador of the People vision for the corporate teams that operate Apple Retail globally. Their work is systemic and supported by the Apple people eco system, which includes Corporate Centers of Excellence. They are responsible for building and implementing a people strategy for the business units they support, and for implementing people programs, products, and strategies through consultative partnership.
- You will take the opportunity for effective implementation of people initiatives, tools, and processes and lead by example by being a positive role model in Apple culture and behavior.
- Demonstrable ability to prioritize workload and balance multiple projects while demonstrating flexibility and adaptability according to the changing needs and priorities of the organization.
- Demonstrable track record of building effective business partnerships in a consultative model with a foundation for coaching and facilitation skills.
- Influences and develops leaders to promote a performance culture through effective utilization of tools such as Talent Planning, Exchange Journal, Performance Reviews and Total Compensation Planning. - Ensures effective implementation, integration and feedback of Centre of Excellence solutions. - Provides consultative support around available talent resources and tools to reach solutions. - Consults on the performance management and development for employees using Retail competency tools and resources. - Works with leaders to understand and articulate employee engagement feedback and data to improve overall culture and work environment. - Uses data to make recommendations and identify trends and focuses for the people team. - Provides support and guidance on strategic changes. - Builds leadership capability through coaching, advice and learning events. Facilitates leadership development training, leads talent planning process and outcomes with follow-up actions. - Partners with Recruitment on internal talent pipeline and planning. Curates' development experiences in partnership with Global Retail Support leadership teams to support development plans. Leads globally aligned programs and ensures effective implementation of Apple development suite of products. - Diagnoses development needs and executes a comprehensive development strategy inclusive of individualized learning, classroom learning, and other learning methods. - An expert in Apple development tools. Executes field-based research, including in-classroom or on-the-job observation, focus groups and interviews, and needs assessments Provides organization development support through business changes.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or any related field.
- - People Business Partner experience is preferred
- - Some overnight travel required