Apple Support Field Service Channel Manager
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries! It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts! As part of the worldwide Apple Support organisation, this position is directly responsible for the Apple Service channel providers throughout Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. You are encouraged to constantly challenge existing business and develop the strategic Service channel structure, ensuring collaboration and alignment with the Apple Contact Centre, Repair Centre, Retail and Sales teams. Full responsibility is encouraged for the Apple Support Services P&L as well as contributing to the future Sales growth. Positive relationships are critical to your success and should be maintained for the Apple Authorised Service Providers (AASP), tele-communication partners, enterprise customers, national retailers, direct consumer and onsite service partners throughout ANZ. Your role will be a key Apple Support leadership position, directly managing the Field Service team as well as motivating and representing the local Apple ANZ based team.
- 10+ years of operations experience in a fast-paced service organisation, either within a major vendor environment or in a direct customer service management role
- Proven track record in leading a successful team
- Excellent planning, organisation and interpersonal skills with a strong focus on driving for results.
- Passion for motivating and developing people and teams
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short and long-range goals.
- Capable of making decisions in a fast pace environment
- Experience in an environment within a service organisation, ideally in an Apple environment
- Deep knowledge of the telecommunications, IT & mobile device markets and ecosystems
- Solid understanding of the Australian Consumer Law and the New Zealand Consumer Guarantee Act
- Be an avid user of Apple products who holds a passion for both Apple’s innovative designs, and a passion for delivering the best possible customer experience in an after sales environment is pivotal to this role
- Intermediate/advanced expertise with industry standard tools (e.g: Keynote, Pages, Microsoft Excel etc)
- Experience with Apple channels either in pre or post sales role would also be an advantage
- Excellent presentation, product demonstration, and written skills
- Ability to travel within Australia and New Zealand as well as the broader APAC region and globally for regular conferences and other business needs.
You will support our service providers and carriers to ensure a high level of customer happiness is achieved, whilst ensuring that the facilitation of repairs provided by all Service Providers is aligned with Apple Support's service quality & procedures. You will uphold compliance of Apple procedures and contractual terms with the service provider channel in ANZ and partner with them to enable them to achieve the service metric goals whilst maintaining a high level of compliance to Apple’s service programs ultimately leading to the best possible value for Apple being secured. STRATEGIES AND OBJECTIVES: - Work with senior managers within Apple to establish strategic plans and objectives for the ANZ service business - Work closely with regional support functions & teams to resource what is necessary to deliver the best possible customer experience for Apple customers - Develop and maintain strategic service plans to ensure we meet our service goals for customer satisfaction, procedural compliance whilst supporting our sales objectives from a finished goods perspective CHANNEL MANAGEMENT: - Manage the existing service providers to identify any service improvement opportunities and implement any new service strategies - Organise quarterly business reviews with strategic accounts - reviewing all service metrics, set goals and actions, ensure documentation and hold review meetings - Analyse customer service issues with current delivery systems to develop new and enhanced programs and service improvement methodologies - Manage channel strategy execution, ensuring regular reviews to measure and evaluate service performance and improvement - Plan and organise events as required - Receive feedback from Apple Support Customer Satisfaction surveys (CSAT), build and agree on plans that address areas for improvement and track these to the set and agreed goals with service provider - Provide support to the off-shore support teams to effectively respond and resolve issues - Manage Service Provider site audits/assessments relevant to their agreement with Apple within the timeframe required and then plan a schedule with service providers addressing any areas of opportunity and actions items
Education & Experience
Ideally a BA/BS degree or similar, or MBA and a minimum of 4 to 6 years in a similar role. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.