Business Development Executive - Education for NSW
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised the education system. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organisation generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to help the education sector transform a students personal learning experience — while growing revenue for Apple. To realise this goal, we gain deep understandings of the sectors we manage—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We create a vision that can inspire teachers to achieve the impossible using Apple products. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to create plans for solutions and then we help drive execution of the solution.
- No matter the audience, you are an expert at presenting. And, you’re cool under pressure. You make the complex simple and you command an audience by bringing them along for the journey.
- We want to empower you and others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for the Apple story. When challenged with complex questions, you share your deep knowledge of how our hardware, software and services integrate.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. We want someone with the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations - we empower you to settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- We believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognise perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organisation. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- Apple and third party solutions tackle complex customer problems in simple and innovative ways. You create bold and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be essential for growth.
- You grow the business with partners who resell Apple products, driving towards our sales targets. You do this by building deep relationships, negotiating the programs, and developing solutions to create great customer experiences across all channels. - You have a deep understanding of the Education sector in NSW and develop comprehensive territory plans that both align with our partners and expand the adoption of the Apple ecosystem within your territory. - You work with internal and external partners to develop new and exciting growth opportunities, drive relevant market activities and ultimately ensure sales through our channel partners. - You monitor key performance indicators that support growth and enable forecasts on the overall health of your territory. - You help your team members develop lighthouse accounts that will be used as references across the region. - You are a go-getter with a detailed knowledge of the NSW education sector, a demonstrated ability to engage with school leaders, senior executives and influencer organisations at the state/ diocese level. In your experience, you’ve balanced delivering on short-term goals, while creating sustainable value for customers, and demand for the future. You understand how to inspire and motivate a partner ecosystem and deploy that ecosystem for growth. - You have the ability to effectively collaborate and build strong relationships with extended teams in the planning and execution of strategy and projects within the NSW market. You understand preparation is vital to your success and strive for excellence in all aspects of your role. - You can deal with ambiguity and have the ability to embrace and pivot as the strategy evolves. You have a passion for how Apple technology can transform personalised learning.
Education & Experience
We anticipate you will have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.