Enterprise Sales Leader - ANZ
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products—they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organisation generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team is, in many ways, the face of Apple to our customers. Are you ready to do your life's best work here at Apple? In this role we are here to grow Apple’s enterprise business and do so in concert with our strategic telco and reseller partners’ sales teams. Together, we develop strategies that enable businesses of all sizes to transform the way people work. To realise this goal, we build relationships, develop partner capabilities and ensure execution across our business and theirs. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to create plans and programs that scale the business and adoption of the Apple ecosystem.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- Know your business – You understand there are many moving parts in an organisation. Navigating the interdependencies within Apple is needed for success. Understanding how business financials work, and strategies for sustaining profitable growth, are key to staying ahead of the competition. You analyse the market and think beyond the short-term.
- Be influential – Customer and partner needs can often be unique—but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to a conflict seeing it as an opportunity to shine.
- Analyse and own your decisions – You think clearly. You simplify complex problems and distill big decisions down to their core. It’s rarely easy. Sometimes decisions require you to make tough calls, even after considerable time and energy has been invested—but you own it. You stand by your deep analysis, wisdom and experience to make quality and timely decisions.
- Be collaborative. With everyone. – You are only as strong as the people around you, so you know how to build and motivate a team. You create an environment that is collaborative and one that empowers team members to do their life’s best work. When projects require extra support, you step up to the plate and mobilise the right resources to ensure all problems are resolved.
- Deliver for Apple customers & partners – You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. At Apple, we obsess over how people experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- Communicate openly – You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities—with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognise perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- Be tenacious – You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
- Create cool solutions – Apple and third party solutions solve complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. You create competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future.
- You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- Build and lead a great Enterprise sales team through organising, developing, motivating, and enabling people with the right tools and with real-time feedback. Inspire your team’s collaboration and champion a diverse and inclusive environment. - Implement Apple’s go-to-market plan for the ANZ Enterprise business by working collaboratively to prioritise demand generation activities within key industries, major customers and strategic partners. Work with the team to optimise results and deliver market growth objectives, with a focus on our big telco partners. - Identify new B2B opportunities with our telco partners and support them through closure. Ensure that the team addresses any customer issues and/or concerns as they arise. - Develop business plans by influencing and collaborating cross-functionally to bring the best of Apple to the Enterprise sector. Work closely with telco and strategic partner leadership to build and execute agreed business plans and enable success by providing programs, training, and tools to grow their Apple business. - Demonstrate proficiency in the details of performance and its financials, which allows you to drive - high-quality outcomes. Mobilise resources for growth and delivery to drive sales activity - and share status and progress with partners and relevant Apple teams. - Consolidate and share feedback in order to assess and communicate the strength and effectiveness of the business, whilst always identifying new business transformation opportunities.
Education & Experience
We anticipate you will have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. You have experience in leading a business solutions-orientated organisation that balances delivering on short-term goals, while creating sustainable value for new customers, and demand for the future. Or, you bring 8-12 years of experience leading Enterprise sales organisations. You have experience building strong and productive relationships with strategic partners and ensure the partnerships are driving top line revenue growth. You also have a track record in either consulting or working with large telecommunication providers in Australia and New Zealand and have a firm grasp on their business models and economics.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.