Head of App Store, Australia & New Zealand
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job, and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We’ve all found apps we love and apps that have changed our lives. Apps transform the ways we learn, work, travel, have fun, and pursue our passions. In 2008, the App Store launched with 500 apps. Now there are more than two million. The App Store is the world’s fastest growing marketplace for app developers. We have empowered Apple Developers to build app experiences that have generated over $100 billion in sales. We are passionate about apps and digital entertainment, and we want a like-minded Digital Business specialist to join our team.
- You should have minimum of 10 years of relevant industry work experience with demonstrated ability in people management.
- You have a deep passion for Apple brand, Apple products, apps, and mobile technology as a whole.
- In-depth knowledge of the mobile app landscape, relevant 3rd party products, and commercial technology trends.
- Proven track record of successful partnership management and negotiation, working with many groups to achieve goals.
- Strong project leadership skills and proficiency with Numbers and Keynote.
- Excellent presentation skills and extraordinary attention to detail.
- Excellent written & verbal business communication skills.
Lead day-to-day relationships with Australian and New Zealand-based developers. Collaborate with multi-functional groups within Apple to help developers be successful on the platform. Identify new market trends, business opportunities, and key potential relationships. Champion developers to the editorial team for editorial and marketing support, both on a local and international basis. Use developer feedback and analysis to recommend improvements, both to their product and to the App Store. Help developers to define new usage, user experience and business models. Initiate and lead efforts to provide the best customer experience for App Store customers. Cultivate and encourage team work among team members in a collaborative and professional manner. Lead and engage team members to work together as one. Be a role model to team members.
Education & Experience
- The role location is in Sydney, Australia.