Apple Services Editorial Trainee (12 months)
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Apple revolutionised personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV. Apple’s software platforms provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music or Services. The Apple Services team are looking for someone at the start of their career in entertainment and media, who strives to learn on the job. The role is working across the content groups - Music, Books, TV/Movies - supporting the editorial and business teams. We’re looking for a self-starter who can demonstrate their passion for pop culture, technology and the world of entertainment.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work autonomously but also take direction.
- Phenomenal attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Naturally adept with programs including Keynote, Numbers/Excel.
- Demonstrated social media production skills.
- A genuine passion for content and entertainment.
- Good understanding of Apple Services products as well as the competitive landscape.
- Ability to prioritise well, meet deadlines and multi-task.
You will be working with the editorial teams to plan and program content. Assisting with coordination and production for editorial initiatives, presentations and partner relations. You will also manage research projects and gather insights. Gathering analytics and other material for reports and compiling reporting documents.
Education & Experience
The successful candidate might be in their final year or a recent graduate of a Marketing, Communications, Film & TV, Journalism or other humanities-based degree. Alternatively they would need to demonstrate deep passion to work in the entertainment/media industry.
- This role is a 12 months Trainee position based in Sydney for citizens / PR.