Apple Services & Content ANZ - Marketing Trainee (12 months)
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Apple revolutionised personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV. Apple’s software platforms provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Arcade, Apple Music, Apple TV app, Apple TV+, Apple Books, Apple News and Apple News+. Apple’s employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth and to leaving the world better than we found it. Apple Music offers an incredible catalog of more than 60 million songs which you can stream or download for offline listening, all completely ad-free. But Music is just the beginning. With Apple you can rent or buy blockbuster movies and TV shows with Apple TV app, stream Apple Originals through Apple TV+, shop for books through the Apple Books store and get the best stories just for you in Apple News. Not to mention the App Store, which offers unlimited entertainment and opens a world of possibilities with easy-to-discover apps and games. The Apple Services and Content Marketing team are looking for a post-graduate trainee that has a real passion for digital content and entertainment to assist with day-to-day operations.
- We are seeking an individual who is hard-working, diligent, can meet deadlines and multi-task with ease.
- Extraordinary attention to detail with excellent written skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be digitally savvy across social, web & email.
- Ability to learn and grasp use of technology including bespoke CMS platforms.
- Have a real passion for entertainment.
- Have a positive and flexible attitude.
- Deep understanding of Apple Services and their various offerings.
- Organisational skills which can be applied to reporting and post analysis.
- Naturally adept with programs including Keynote, Numbers, Excel.
- Passionate about the Apple brand and committed in preserving its authenticity.
You will support the marketing team in managing our content and partner marketing programs. Liaise with editorial teams to identify priorities and feed into briefs. Research projects as requested from programming and marketing teams. Capturing analytics and collating reports. Assisting with operational tasks.
Education & Experience
You are a recent graduate with a Communications/Marketing/Business/Commerce degree.
- This role will require you to work full time for 12 months.
- To be eligible for the Trainee role you must be an Australia Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Please provide a cover letter together with your CV.