App Store Marketing Manager - Australia & New Zealand
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
We’ve all found apps we love and apps that have changed our lives. Apps transform the ways we learn, work, travel, have fun and pursue our passions. In 2008, the App Store launched with 500 apps. Today, the App Store offers unlimited entertainment and opens a world of possibilities with easy-to-discover apps and games. The App Store is the world’s fastest growing marketplace for app developers. We are passionate about apps and digital entertainment, and we want a like-minded extraordinary leader to join our Marketing team. As part of the Apple Services Marketing team, you will be responsible for ensuring App Store and Apple Arcade marketing in ANZ is executed to the highest standard and with maximum impact, focusing on key business drivers for growth and engagement. This position will be running App Store marketing, setting local strategies that align with the overarching business objectives by working closely with the local business team, as well as international and global partners. In this role, you come with a deep understanding of the app ecosystem, entertainment services marketing, digital gaming and subscription marketing. You will also ideally have experience in the local app community as well as hold a professional network of marketing leaders at the CMO level in the gaming and/or entertainment industries. You have experience buying media in all mediums for specific, measurable objectives. You would have a strong grasp on what success looks like for acquisition, retention and performance campaigns. You would ensure that all plans are executed to a high standard with clear objectives. This role is one that is both responsible for generating ideas and bringing these ideas and campaigns together in a way that meet Apple’s standards. As a marketing specialist in ANZ, you are organised and results driven with experience in prioritising multiple projects at a time and leading to tight deadlines. You should possess the communication skills to work across a complex organisation, and be able to build strong relationships with key partners to help deliver world-class marketing programs and partnerships. You’re a marketing and digital enthusiast, you love keeping up with pop culture and are passionate about how technology shapes our future. Most of all, you’re passionate about how apps, games and digital entertainment enrich people’s lives. This position is based in Sydney.
- Extensive marketing experience in an apps, games or subscription business
- Deep understanding of marketing channels and which ones work the best based on the objective
- Ability to lead projects within deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Proven experience in implementing innovative and measured marketing programs that generate results and promote the brand
- Data driven and able to understand and draw insights from data to develop plans
- A strong project management background and experience leading varying levels of complexity and timelines running concurrently over extended periods of time end to end
- Skilled in measuring effectiveness of marketing programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful, creative and collaborative
- Responsible for delivering solutions for App Store and Arcade marketing initiatives. - Work with local marketing managers, business managers and global partners to support key marketing initiatives. - Execute Apple-led as well as Developer-led campaigns in your region. - Identify off-store marketing opportunities for on store supported developer events including owned and partner channels. - Support global marketing priorities at a local level.
Education & Experience
BA degree in Marketing or related, MBA or equivalent degree preferred.