First Nations Learning Leader
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Apple education team are here to help education institutions transform their learning environments. To realise this goal, we establish strong relationships with teachers and leaders, think deeply about school communities, and respect their history and culture. We build a vision that can inspire educators to transform using Apple products whilst preserving and developing Indigenous culture and language. We seek to bring the best of Apple to work alongside First Nations communities so that they can define and achieve their own educational success.
- You engage an audience by bringing them along for the journey.
- You enable others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for the Apple story!
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every day.
- You see the world through the eyes of education leaders and teachers by deeply understanding their learning environments, challenges, and concerns. You obsess over how they experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, you exceed them, and create strategies that can truly shape the future!
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple.
- You enjoy a collaborative environment with open dialogue and debate. You empower your teammates to do their life’s best work. When projects require extra support, you are eager to step up and bring your knowledge to the table.
- A sound understanding of the nature, diversity, history and value of First Nations languages and cultures and demonstrate clear respect, empathy for what those cultures represent.
Lead strategic First Nations initiatives across K-12, Higher Education and with other key organisations. Create and develop professional learning communities and facilitate sharing of knowledge across these communities. Establish and develop relationships of trust with relevant education, and other Indigenous organisations. In this highly collaborative role, be responsible for community facing meetings, including community round tables, partnership meetings, and classroom visits. Act as a cross functional advocate within Apple, as part of a One Apple approach to supporting successful Indigenous Education. Champion the role of Apple technology to support indigenous education.
Education & Experience
Experience gained working in Indigenous education Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.