Enterprise Systems Engineer, Major Accounts
Uxbridge, Greater London, United Kingdom
Sales and Business Development
Our enterprise customers need to know that with their significant investments in our technologies, everything’s going to work as promised. We are the ones who make believers out of them. We solve technical and business problems to ensure success for both Apple and its customers. We provide both technical sales consulting and support with a goal of transforming the way people work. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers.
- You understand there are many moving parts in an organization. Navigating the interdependencies within Apple is needed for success. Understanding how business financials work, and strategies for sustaining profitable growth, are key to staying ahead of the competition. You analyze the market and think beyond the short-term.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, hon- esty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- You bring IT knowledge in the areas of enterprise messaging, collaboration, Wi-Fi, client management solutions, and enterprise security technologies for iOS, macOS, and competing platforms. You also have familiarity with Apple’s App development tools and the advantages they bring to large organizations leveraging mobility for business transformation.
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. At Apple, we obsess over how people experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals also.
We are Apple's Enterprise & Education trusted advisors on the Apple ecosystem, business transformation and Apple platform adoption. We deeply understand our customers’ businesses and technical ambitions. We help remove technical barriers and friction points, and enhance customer readiness for our platform. We create new best practices and share them. We work collaboratively across Apple, our Major Accounts’ organizations, channel and other strategic solution partners to change the way people work.
Education & Experience
• You have experience advising on technical business transformation solutions for large enterprises or extensive experience in a consultative pre-sales engineering role. • You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.