Apple Support Training Instructor
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
Do you have a passion for developing and delivering training for the coolest products on the market? If that’s you, we should talk! As an Apple Support Training Instructor, you will develop and deliver course content for our revolutionary products. The position requires candidates to demonstrate solid instructional design and delivery skills that meet the requirements of the adult learner in both classroom and distance learning settings. You’ll work under tight deadlines with minimal supervision in a fast-paced dynamic environment that demands high quality, creativity and consistency. This position is located in Singapore.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following areas, MAC, iOS, Wireless Multimedia products, iApps, OS X, and ITS
- Requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple projects within tight timeframes
- Previous experience developing content and/or training in a customer service or technical support contact centre
- Knowledge and understanding of instructional design process for both classroom based, online and virtual training environments
- Demonstrates skills using word processor and presentation software applications such as Pages and Keynote
- Recent experience as an Advisor, Senior Specialist, or Team Manager preferred
- Proficiency in English while Mandarin is a plus
- Available for extensive travel (20%)
- Deliver New Advisor Training (NAT) or other Apple Support courses with excellent evaluation results preferred - Deliver content following assigned lesson plans for classroom and distance learning, using training aids and equipment - Ensure training is innovative, engaging and on the cutting edge of training technology. - Use multiple visual aids to enhance delivery and reinforce lesson content - Effectively engage students and provide appropriate feedback - Direct classroom interaction to build an environment conducive to learning - Create experiential activities geared towards adult learners - Work closely with subject matter specialists and content developers on developing training content for course portfolios Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.