Apple TV+ Creative Executive Assistant
Paris, Paris Region, France
We’re looking for a smart, motivated and experienced Creative Executive Assistant to support the Apple TV+ originals team in Paris. The ideal candidate will work behind the scenes to ensure that our leaders and their teams are functioning efficiently, by being organized, professional and flexible at all times. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong critical thinking and attention to detail are equally meaningful in this role. The role will also support the France Originals team on the creative evaluation process. Tasks include, managing the internal submissions team, reading and assessing scripts and managing talent/production company relationships as and when needed.
- Previous C-level Executive Assistant experience or equivalent required. If you have experience working within the creative, media or broadcast industry this is a big plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding calendar management skills.
- Used to working in fast paced environments with tight deadlines and last-minute changes.
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Managing the submissions of projects to Apple TV+ France
- Reading and assessing/evaluating scripts and potential projects
- Participating in internal and external creative meetings with producers/ talent with the Commissioner for France and supporting the scouting of projects and talent
- Liaise with the Video Team to ensure communication and flux of information between them and our Apple TV+ French and European originals teams is made.
- Interest and experience identifying and implementing processes and procedures to improve work efficiency and productivity.
- Confidentiality, discretion, trust and judgement.
- Able to act as a gatekeeper while retaining goodwill.
- A “can do” attitude.
- Mac and iPhone literate.
- Finally, you have to care about what we do. Because we really do.
- Anticipate needs and provide high-level, tailored administrative support to a small number of senior execs across the ATV+ France team. - Flawless execution of administrative activities, with a high attention to detail, organization and process. - Diary management - arranging video conferencing, conference calls, internal and external meetings. - Creative evaluation and reading skills (assessment of scripts, outlines, treatments, bibles, etc. for the projects received by the French team); dealing with the submissions tool, administratively and creatively; dealing with talent/production company relationships as needed to help the French team creatively. - Help plan and execute internal and external events, in some instances being front of house to on screen talent. - Great love for series and movies on the national and international market, as well as knowledge of the French media industry, talent, series and films is an absolute plus. - Maintain great relations with the UK and US team, at times anticipating lags in communications due to the timezones and “seeing round corners.” - Interest in project managing other key initiatives. - Initiate purchase orders and complete expense reports. - Collaborate daily with executives, internal stakeholders and other Executive Assistants across the company both locally and internationally. - Liaise with external third party agencies, in particular production houses and producers.
Education & Experience
- Fluent English and French is required. Additional languages are a plus.
- This position is based in Paris, there may be some requirements for travel when appropriate.