Engineering Project Manager
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
We at Apple build stuff to amaze our users with ultra fast thoughtfully designed and carefully crafted solutions. We are not just any team but a highly motivated fast paced and ever evolving closely knit team of individuals looking to get more to scale to new heights. We have a thing for individuals like yourself who don’t stop at mediocrity or don’t settle for anything less than perfect. We are looking for an extraordinary Engineering Project Manager with deep understanding and genuine passion for running programs, building complex multi-functional products and components in Apple’s fast paced environment using top of the line groundbreaking technologies. You will run technology initiatives across Applications and Products in Service management space to support worldwide service business. If you have motivation and a genuine passion for solving complex problems through innovation and building critical multi-functional products in an extremely fast paced and collaborative environment - this role is for you.
- 3+ years combined experience in engineering project and product management
- A proven track record driving large-scale multi-functional technical programs.
- Experience successfully completing/delivering projects applying an Agile methodology
- Experience negotiating technical, operational, business, regulatory, and security requirements.
- Expertise in enterprise Java/J2EE, Content Management space is an added advantage.
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally, in writing, and through presentations across all levels of an organization.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to juggle and complete multiple tasks
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills
- Proficient at managing multiple global efforts simultaneously
- Experience working with vendors and contractors
- Able to fit in well with a team, understand capabilities and priorities
- Self-motivated and pro-active with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Engineering/ Technical background, preferably in content management and web applications.
We're looking for someone with a proven track record owning and delivering complex large-scale engineering programs under multifaceted and challenging conditions. We expect the person to come with strong technical expertise. This is not an engineering role, but it does involve direct engagement in requirements for software, internet services architecture, and services operations. This role requires distilling ambiguous requirements into concrete direction, and demands cross-function collaboration with business, engineering, finance, operation and compliance. This role demands a deep sense of ownership, and a willingness to drive programs from idea through implementation.
Education & Experience
BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent