France Country Manager, Enterprise
Paris, Paris Region, France
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. Apple expects innovation in every part of the company, and the Sales team meets that challenge by identifying and creating new commercial models for Apple products and services. In this role, you collaborate with our regional partner Managers, Account Executives, and teams both inside and outside Apple. You help create and execute sales plans across industries and customer focus areas this includes strategic business development, major accounts planning and development, and partner management. Set growth objectives that align with our transformational worldwide strategy. You orchestrate and support some of our key partnerships and consistently deliver according to plan. The areas of work span new business development, partner and channel management, and enterprise direct sales. At the end of the day, you are responsible for driving growth and top-line revenue while obsessing over the customer experience. You solve technical and business problems and ensure success for both Apple and its customers working alongside extended Apple teams.
- You understand there are many moving parts in an organization. Navigating the interdependencies within Apple is needed for success. Understanding how business financials work, and strategies for sustaining profitable growth, are key to staying ahead of the competition. You analyze the market and think beyond the short-term.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- You are only as strong as the people around you, so you know how to build and motivate a team. You create an environment that is collaborative and one that empowers team members to do their life’s best work. When projects require extra support, you step up to the plate and mobilize the right resources to ensure all problems are resolved.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- Apple and third party solutions solve complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. You create competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
Develops country business plans aligned to the Geo/Regional Enterprise strategy for all routes to market — channels, strategic partners, and major accounts. Operationalizes the business plans with sales programs, field sales, and technical teams. Mobilizes resources for growth and delivery. Follows through to ensure all commitments are met and problems addressed. Builds and leads great Enterprise sales teams. Assembles the right people, motivates them, enables them with the right tools, and supports their collaboration.
Education & Experience
8-12 years of experience leading Enterprise sales organizations; or similar experience in leading a business solutions-orientated organization that balanced delivering on short-term goals, while creating sustainable value for customers, and demand for the future. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.