Higher Education Leadership Executive
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. For over 40 years, we’ve had the privilege of working alongside educators around the world. From that experience, we know that educators with powerful technology can unlock the unique genius in every learner, so they can make a difference. As a Higher Education Leadership Executive, you will be responsible for leading strategic leadership engagements with higher education customers across the United States. In this role, you will work closely with higher education sales executives as part of a collaborative team to transform teaching and learning environments with Apple products. This position requires critical thinking and extraordinary presentation and storytelling skills, along with the ability to inspire and motivate groundbreaking change at the senior leadership level. This is an influencer role which requires working across complex environments and being comfortable outside traditional boundaries. To support strategic education initiatives and build upon a strong customer base, the ability to develop relationships, build community, and execute at speed are essential. In this education thought leadership role, you will leverage your deep understanding of Apple in education and strong knowledge of the education industry to make an impact for students and faculty and the administration. In addition, you will be one of the ‘go to experts’ supporting the Apple team and working cross functionally in the development of targeted activities and programs. This is a home-based position that can be located in any major city within Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Extraordinary knowledge of the education market and an understanding of effective classroom technology.
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic sales organization.
- Strong knowledge of the Apple education ecosystem and high level of proficiency with Apple products and services.
- Experience in an academic leadership position preferred.
- Proven track record in leading and driving substantive change as an education leader.
- Experience as a professor or lecturer, and/or curriculum consultant.
- A deep understanding of the US education system with a preference for having taught and been a leader within Higher Education.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- High level of energy and flexibility.
- Strong team player with dynamic confidence in an education environment.
As a Higher Education Leadership Executive, you will be a key part of our Education Sales team and will drive Apple’s core education messaging with assigned customers focused on influencing education leadership to implement Apple products and services. As a skilled storyteller, you will present Apple solutions to the education market and demonstrate how Apple solutions can best meet customer needs. Presentations are provided to groups at seminars, briefings, conferences, and workshops, as well as for individual strategic accounts. You will be a trusted advisor to higher education leaders who are looking to Apple for guidance on driving change and transformation into their academic environment. You will also provide education expertise and mentorship to customers to ensure effective implementation of Apple products and solutions. This position requires weekly extensive travel.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree required - Master's degree or Doctorate preferred