Hyderabad, Telangana, India
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonders that revolutionize the entire industry. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. Sales Engineering has an immediate opening for a Technical Architect. Our group's focus is on design and lead the technical delivery for Apple Sales Business. The position will provide architecture, design, development and project management leadership across multiple projects. Technical Architect serves as hands-on advisor, using good interpersonal skills, functional and/or technical knowledge, Salesforce product knowledge, industry experience, consulting experience, and knowledge of their client’s business to deliver customer return on investment.
- 10+ years experience with a minimum of 8+ years on the Salesforce platform
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, and Community Clouds
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.)
- Very good understanding of MuleSoft as a product and how we can leverage it while integrating salesforce with existing Apple systems.
- Designing the solution according to Salesforce best practices and improving point and click configuration
- Experience in solution customization in collaboration with development team and deciding when custom development should be preferred to configuration
- Prototyping solution to demonstrate Salesforce capabilities and bring stakeholders to the required level of understanding
- Working with internal and business partners to build prototypes, proof of concepts, and sample mockups as a means of eliciting and defining business requirements.
- Crafting and owning user stories/business requirements documents as an outcome of the requirements gathering sessions, and detailing out the user stories in the agile sprints for the scrum team to work upon.
- Analysing the data requirements, structures, and integration points of the process, and creating mapping to Salesforce objects or external REST endpoints.
- Identifying business process improvements and opportunities for automation.
- Detailing work using flow charts, written descriptions, screenshots, and videos.
- Applying knowledge, skills, and judgment to make decisions and resolve issues.
- Effective in working with business, including business executives, business analysts, and IT development staff/Vendors
- Speed is paramount. This team is forward-thinking and is the fulcrum to accelerate the delivery of the solution for Apple Business.
- Design Solution including Data Model, Sharing and Visibility, Business process automation
- Using most efficient approach including Design Thinking, Agile, SaFe methodology
- Setup Salesforce Framework and Point & Click automation
- Define data migration strategy and support business during key activities (scope definition, data transformation understanding, reconciliation process)
We are looking for a passionate Salesforce Technical Architect to design world-class Salesforce applications for our evolving CRM requirements. You will be responsible for successfully designing and managing the successful delivery of complex Salesforce solutions for our customers. These technologies include—but are not necessarily limited to Salesforce.com (http://salesforce.com/) products and APIs, Apex/LWC, mobile development technologies, and integration/ETL technologies. You are both a big picture thinker and in-depth problem solver, your knowledge and skills are both broad and deep. You take pride in designing systems that stand up to high volumes and won't fail at critical points. This role requires a good mix of technical and enterprise skills when it comes to architecting a solution. The solutions are designed and built for the long-term and will scale with the customer's growth plans seamlessly. You have proven experience integrating systems via API’s as well as a strong development background.
Education & Experience
- - Familiarity with any other CRM application (except Salesforce)
- - Familiarity with Java and related frameworks
- - Preferable Salesforce Certified Application Architect and System Architect
- - Mac OS X, experience is a plus
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.