Regional Calibration Manager, Strategic Quality
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Support and Service
At Apple, we believe in hard work, a fun environment, and the creativity and innovation that only comes when talented people from diverse backgrounds approach problems from varying perspectives. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, impress, engage and inspire. We focus on all the small details to have the biggest impact! The Regional Calibration Manager (RCM) is responsible for leading a regional team of Specialists, and a Supervisor focused on Apple Support's programs that help improve customer satisfaction and quality performance. The RCM performs root cause analysis on evaluator behaviour, working closely with contact centre management to support initiatives to address opportunities and deliver measurable results. The RCM's organisation is also responsible for our Independent Quality Evaluators (IQE) accuracy. The RCM's organisation is responsible for the calibration process and reporting the results to stakeholders. Additionally, they work to uncover procedural and systemic opportunities that prevent Apple Support from reaching performance targets and delivering solutions aligned to regional and global initiatives. This role can be based at our office in Singapore, Japan, China, Korea or Australia.
- 4+ years in a direct or indirect management capacity in an inbound call/contact/e-care centre
- Experience leading a team and structuring priorities to meet regional and global goals
- Strong knowledge of technical support processes and procedures
- Understanding of call centre quality standards and the importance of quality, compliance and support processes
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with a proven track record of effective root cause analysis
- Experience critically evaluating and improving established policies and procedures through deep collaboration with support teams and stakeholders
- Experience leading projects, from conception through to implementation
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills in English, with an ability to tailor your message to your audience (additional language skills a plus!)
- Skilled at relationship building and influencing people cross-functionally
- Strong self-motivation, ability to work independently and in a team environment with strong follow-up and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule for international meetings
The responsibilities of the Regional Calibration Manager include, but are not limited to: Leading an organisation of approximately ~20 Specialists, including a Supervisor across region The RCM plays an integral part in developing and maintaining Strategic Quality's presence within the region and partnering with regional operations Ensuring compliance to Quality Standards through root cause analysis of scoring behaviours, transaction monitoring accuracy, and regular calibration Facilitate Quality Standards accuracy meetings with partners and Leadership to discuss behavioural business insights and recommendations Analysing quality data to keep Leadership and stakeholders informed of quality improvement Innovate creative solutions to improve evaluator scoring accuracy Balance team project workload, including evaluator calibrations, business insight initiatives and project root cause analysis. Develop business recommendations to improve Apple Support procedures and training to improve Advisor adoption of quality standard behaviours ~10% travel expected
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.