WW AppleCare Workforce Management Scheduling Manager
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! We are looking for a dynamic, motivated, results oriented individual to manage a Workforce Management Scheduling Team supporting the WW AppleCare organization. This team is responsible for building and maintaining staffing for AppleCare Advisors that will minimize customer wait time while factoring in service level agreements, operational parameters, headcount and relief while ensuring optimal queue coverage by collaborating closely with businesses partners on all non-productive activities within an Advisor's schedule for internal sites (i.e. trainings and group events). Responsibilities also include reviewing queue and site level staffing performance while identifying staffing gaps and working towards resolution in partnership with various levels of management. In this role you will lead a highly strategic and dynamic team while effectively communicating staffing performance, driving necessary staffing metric discussions, and leading scheduling projects and pilots with leadership. The role will require you to work closely with multiple partners across the AppleCare organization. This position will be located onsite in Austin, TX.
- Minimum of 4 years of management Experience
- Minimum 6 years experience with Workforce Management tools
- Extensive understanding of the Workforce Management process flow including forecasting, capacity planning and scheduling
- Effectively communicate with leadership, peers, and your team
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to create and present content to differing levels of business partners
- Proven ability to effectively organize, prioritize and handle multiple assignments and meet deliverables under tight deadlines
- Results driven, detail-oriented, highly motivated self starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision while also working cohesively within a team
- Ability to work equitable share of Apple holidays and work effectively with global teams and accommodate time differences when needed
Lead, coach, and develop a team of individual contributors while establishing and maintaining a strong working relationships with peers and business partners. Oversee driving strategies for the generation and maintenance of schedules that meet customer demand, utilizing workforce management tools while adhering to defined timelines, processes and operational factors. Provide analysis to identify any staffing gaps and provide recommendations to the business to improve productivity. Analyze, interpret and summarize complex data analysis & forecasts relating to call center staffing and technologies. Communicate concisely and clearly in verbal, written, and in keynote presentations. Develop, coordinate, and implement staffing strategies that increase AppleCare employee satisfaction while covering customer demand.