Regional Account Manager - Belgium
Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region, Belgium
Sales and Business Development
The regional account manager is a business manager, overseeing sales, operations, merchandising and training across a number of partner stores within an assigned territory. It is a leadership position, responsible for maintaining strong, collaborative relationships with partner store management, influencing to connect people to our products and deliver an amazing customer experience. It is also a field level role: we need ‘doers’, people that love to get in to the details of their business, coaching sales staff, solving problems and maintaining our merchandising standards. Analytical in nature, you will also be involved in driving marketing and incentive programs and providing feedback to Apple’s internal sales and marketing teams. It is a role that offers the variety to stretch and challenge you. One moment you will be meeting senior managers, reviewing sales results and agreeing next week’s objectives; the next you will be jumping on to the sales floor to train a member of staff or help a customer select the best Apple product for their needs.
- Minimum 7 years retail sales experience out of which at least 3 were spent managing a team
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French
- Ability to motivate and develop a high performing team.
- Passionate about technology.
- Charismatic leader with strong influencing and relationship-building skills.
- Extraordinary customer service commitment.
- Deep understanding of solution selling.
- Creative thinker and problem-solver with keen analytical skills.
- Strong facilitation and coaching skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Results focused yet totally committed to quality.
- Has demonstrated an ability to deliver time sensitive projects.
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust.
- Flexible and adaptable working style.
- Proven sales capabilities.
- Excellent use of iWorks and MS Office
As a regional account manager you are accountable for driving outstanding business performance across three key areas: Active Business Management Influencing partner store management to deliver on business objectives. This includes product availability as per analysis of the market and the customer’s requirement. Leading And Mentoring The RAM is responsible for a wide range of stores. In his/her capacity he/she will be responsible for inspiring, managing, and mentoring a talented team of partner staff. This includes coaching and day to day management. Training and Development The RAM is an individual that undertakes the responsibility of training and developing partner store staff to achieve Apple’s standards in terms of customer experience. This includes: Training partner store staff on Apple products, services, and merchandising guidelines. Enrolling partner staff in classroom trainings, and store trainings while ensuring their constant activity on Apple’s training platforms. Coaching partner store staff on delivering the Apple customer experience. Creating excitement about the Apple brand and products with partner staff and management.