Channel Cross Functional Producer - Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. As a Channel XF Producer you are responsible for producing the Channel creative work for both Apple-Led and Partner-led opportunities in the market. You will be both an excellent producer as well as a pro-active strategic thinker, with a strong point of view on both Apple’s and partner’s channel communications. You will partner with studio creative teams to lead projects through to their final execution, adding insight and value along the way, ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget. You will be an excellent communicator, ensuring all members of a project and relevant stakeholders are up to speed and informed. You are a communications generalist, able to flex to wherever and whatever the creative opportunity is; from digital solutions, to graphics, to video, to events, to experiential. In this role, working in collaboration with the market specialists (ie Partner Communications, Digital, Programs) you will seek market opportunities, facilitate strategic alignment and draft/manage the go-to-market Plan of Record for Channel. You will develop a deep partnership with the Channel XF at WW and the Geo Brand Manager teams. In particular, you will refine, evolve and optimize integrated creative processes for both WW amplification and Geo origination initiatives for Channel.
- 8-10 years at creative agency or relevant in-house experience.
- An excellent cross-functional creative producer.
- A good listener and practical problem solver.
- A results driven person, with integrity and determination.
- Passionate about the creative process, adding insight and value to creative projects as they move through to execution.
- Creative work assessment; able to distinguish between good and bad.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, able to develop productive relationships across functions.
- Proven ability to write concise, strategic creative briefs for the above initiatives, and accountability for delivery and flawless execution.
- Proven ability to drive creative development of work with in-house creatives and/or external agencies and vendors.
- A deep knowledge of Channel environments and curious about trends and future developments in this area.
- Significant agency or brand marketing experience.
- Knowledgeable in digital and social marketing strategies.
- Great writing, visual storytelling and presentation skills.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Also able to work collaboratively within a wider team.
Work with partners across Apple to identify strategic initiatives and opportunities to improve communications across channel. Provide a strategic point of view on Channel and Partner Communications. Write concise, strategic, creative briefs for identified initiatives, and be accountable for the delivery and perfect execution of the work. Producing the origination of both Apple led campaign work and partner-led creative projects. Lead channel creative opportunities for a key market or key partner by working collaboratively with studio creatives and other functional teams. Work closely with key vendors and functions to realize creative projects across all disciplines. Support localization strategy and flawless execution of WW campaigns into channel environments. Frequent travels required to Cupertino, California (possibly 4 weeks at a time / 3-4 times a year).
Education & Experience
BA or BS degree. * Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.