iPhone Analytics RTM
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. By joining Apple, one of the most influential technology leaders and brands in the industry, you will be able to make a positive impact on a company that is known for its impressive lineup of products. At Apple, you’ll share in a dedication to excellence by partnering with world-class managers, all with one unified vision of creating innovative products that delight our customers. Finance is about “Fuelling Innovation.” We do this by hiring exceptional individuals with integrity, accountability, teamwork, excellence, and proactive thinking. We're seeking a high energy and passionate individual to support the Carrier Sales team in Canada as a Financial Analyst supporting iPhone strategy.
- You have a minimum of five years of progressive business analysis experience.
- Possess a high level of motivation and initiative.
- Strong ability to navigate through ambiguous situations and think creatively
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional, fast pace environment.
- Ability and desire for continuous learning
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong teamwork skills
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Excel, Business Objects and SAP
- Strong analytical background
- Work collaboratively across the organization as a business partner and advisor to Sales and Operations - ROI/margin analysis for key strategic investments related to demand generation - Provide valuable business support for the sales teams as well as interaction with counterparts in the US to understand market-wide trends. - Analysis of sales trends, product mix changes, large customer deals, including identifying risks and opportunities, as well as preparing forecasts of sales by product and by account. - Analysis of reseller & product dynamics through interaction with Sales division and discussion with Carriers. This includes understanding of promotions, seasonal trends, effects of competition and other market effects. - Management of operating expense budgets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis for Carrier sales teams. - Responsible for coordination of financial metrics for quarterly business reviews, annual business plan and compensation plans. Includes in-depth analysis and understanding of the building blocks that drive the business. - Play a key role in optimizing procedures and processes. - Work on special projects as assigned.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s/MBA are required. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.