Sales Operations BPR Manager
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Sales and Business Development
Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. We are, in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. We are looking for a dynamic, collaborative, and self-driven individual to play a crucial role within the Sales organization by working cross-functionally to provide the right processes, tools and information to enable the team to operate efficiently and effectively.
- - 8+ years relevant experience (project management, business management, systems implementation, business process redesign/re-engineering)
- - Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities with outstanding attention to detail; project management, change management and business improvement/readiness experience
- - Experience working directly with Sales functions and with multiple business groups in an organisation
- - Proven track record in managing people - building a vision, setting goals, providing mentoring and motivation
- - Capacity to extract, collate and present information in a cohesive and meaningful manner
- - Solid ability to set expectations, meet deadlines and ensure accountability to achieve key achievements.
- - Strong organizational and analytical skills to define and measure key metrics of the business
- - Collaborative, flexible and open working style, with an ability to establish and maintain trust and credibility, and influence outcomes
- - Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership abilities
- - Ability to handle and self-manage involvement in multiple concurrent projects with varying priorities
- - Demonstrated comfort working in a highly dynamic environment, able to anticipate change and “make things happen”
- - Experience executing, improving and streamlining processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability and value to the business.
- - Proficiency in business process flow diagramming
- - Literacy in basic project planning tools
- - Finance, Retail, or Sales experience is an advantage
- - Proficiency in Filemaker, and Tableau is an advantage
You will be responsible for: - Understanding business needs and challenges to collaboratively develop and/or implement innovative solutions while focusing on the details that produce perfection - Identifying, deploying, documenting and supporting processes and tools with the right level of governance and change management - Addressing reporting and analytics needs, ensuring data accuracy and integrity - Having a constant “efficiency” mindset, applying expertise to find a better way to do things to enable Sales to focus on sales - Advocating for Canadian business needs at a worldwide level, demonstrating other countries’ experience and solutions to solve common challenges, and sharing our own standard methodologies to operate as part of a global team - Providing strong leadership, mentorship & development of direct reports
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required - PMP certification a plus