CA-Apple Store Leader Program
Learn and grow as you explore the art of leadership at the Apple Store. You’ll master our retail business inside and out through training, hands-on experience, and mentorship. As part of a team, you’ll learn through collaboration with those around you. As an individual, you’ll further your personal development by making a real impact on the success of your store. If you’re a natural leader, the Apple Store Leader Program is your opportunity to shine.
- Experience in leadership, whether at work, on a team, or in your community
- Strong desire to lead a team that runs a multimillion-dollar, industry-leading retail operation
In the first year of this unique 24-month program, you rotate through various functions at our retail stores. During year two, you focus on leadership roles with top-level managers as your mentors and coaches. You learn as you work in each role, reflect on your experience, apply your insight, and share with your team. By offering your observations, you foster positive change in your store and at stores worldwide. When you’ve successfully completed the program with demonstrated leadership potential, you’ll have the opportunity to apply for a leadership position at a store in one of our key markets.
Education & Experience
To qualify, you must have a degree from a university or college with one of the following: a record of success in your studies or equivalent professional experience.
- • You have a passion for technology and Apple.
- • You’re fluent in English. Experience interacting with different cultures, time spent traveling abroad, or familiarity with other languages is a plus.
- • You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
- Submit your resume online along with a cover letter. Your cover letter should include the top three reasons why you would be a successful leader at one of our Apple Retail Stores.