SG-Apple Store Leader Program
Do you love teaching and building connections with others? Learn and grow as you explore the art of leadership at the Apple Store. You’ll master our retail business inside and out through training, hands-on experience and mentorship. As part of a team, you’ll learn through collaboration with those around you. As an individual, you’ll further your personal development by making a real impact on the success of your store. If you’re a natural leader, the Apple Store Leader Programme is your opportunity to shine.
- Experience in leadership, whether at work, on a team, or in a school group or club
- Strong desire to lead a team that runs a multimillion-dollar, industry-leading retail operation
In the first year of this unique 24-month programme, you rotate through various functions at our retail stores. During year two, you focus on leadership roles with top-level managers as your mentors and coaches. You learn as you work in each role, reflect on your experience, apply your insight and share with your team. By offering your observations, you foster positive change in your store and at stores worldwide. When you’ve successfully completed the programme with demonstrated leadership potential, you’ll have the opportunity to apply for a leadership position at a store in one of our key markets. Discover even more benefits of doing what you love. Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products. Note: Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
Education & Experience
To qualify, you must have a degree from a university or college with one of the following: a record of success in your studies or equivalent professional experience.
- • You have a passion for technology and Apple.
- • You’re fluent in English. Experience interacting with different cultures, time spent travelling abroad or familiarity with other languages is a plus.
- • You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
- Submit your CV online along with a cover letter. Your cover letter should include the top three reasons why you would be a successful leader at one of our Apple Retail Stores.