AT-Operations Expert (m/f/d)
As an Operations Expert, you know better than anyone else the satisfaction of getting the latest Apple product into your hands. So it’s up to you to make sure customers are just as satisfied. By guiding and mentoring your team, you help keep pace with changing demands and make sure every product and demo machine is where it should be. At the end of the day, it’s your organizational skills and dedication that are at the heart of what the Apple Store does — connecting people to the products they love. Both full-time and part-time jobs are available.
- Ability to think quickly and perform problem-solving tasks, even within changing conditions.
- Leadership skills, whether guiding by example or coaching a group.
- Strong organizational skills, quickly evaluating every situation.
As an Operations Expert, you and your team have the incredible responsibility of ensuring products take the final step in the supply chain: getting into customers' hands. You're in charge of the store's entire inventory - products, parts, tools, supplies, and everything else. You make sure your team has the support, knowledge, and resources required to maintain product availability, complete inventory tasks, and keep the stockroom organized as new products arrive. You're in constant contact with the management and leadership teams, sharing data about the status of products and parts. And when exciting new products arrive, you're the first to open them up and present them to the entire store team. Apple makes the products, but you make it happen by being ready to place our products in customers' hands.
Education & Experience
- • You can manage and meet multiple inventory deadlines each week.
- • You’re willing to observe guidelines to allow secure access to products and movement through the stockroom.
- • You are flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
- The minimum salary pursuant to the CBA amounts to €26,544 gross per year for full time employment. Actual salaries are oriented at current market salaries and take your qualifications and experience into account.